Thread: Welcome Message

Welcome Message

Welcome to the Cedar Creek RV Club, your club is open to all RV, Tent and Prospective RV Owners.

The Cedar Creek RV Club has been in existence since 2002 and we had 2000 members. I am medically retired from the United States Marine Corps and then in Dec of 2016 I developed Acute ALL Leukemia from repeated exposure to Agent Orange and contaminated Camp Jejune drinking water. I thought I was going to die almost did twice. I could not get anyone to take over as admin to the CCRVC so seeing as my wife new nothing about computers I with a heavy heart closed the CCRVC.
    Although I must take a chemo pill for 16 more months it looks like I am going to live after all.

The CCRVC is devided into four chapters, eastern, mountain, central and pacific. What ever you call your home port will be the chapter you are in

Most of our message area are for the enjoyment of our registered users and can only be viewed by logged in users.

So I am happy to bring the CCRVC back better than ever, please join us and tell your RVing friends about our web site.
    Thanks from all the members of the CCRVC

PS: The CCRVC is free and no advertising will be permitted ever.

Good job and Thanks Bruce.