When we bought our first RV I was having a driveway built to keep it in. So I was storing it in a field at a local RV Park. There was a very small hill say two feet high I backed up to park. I did this several times taking it out of there to practice driving it. The one time I backed in at more of an angle and looking in my mirror I said to myself getting close to the bank the rear of the RV but thought it would be ok.

Backed in walked around to look ok nothing wrong. Well then my son in law wanted to come see the RV he walks around the back and said what is this here I cracked the corner of the rear cam and tour the spare tire out from under the trailer I did not even know it was under there.
So being new just getting insurance on the RV did not want to turn it in think that cost $2500.00 I forget that was back in 2002.
Yes I had a few more issues over the years I will post them here to try and prevent others from making the same mistakes. I did not want to turn it in to the insurance co, being new thought that would just make my RV insurance go up. Think that cost $2500.00 I forget that was back in 2002.
Yes I had a few more issues over the years I will post them later here to try and prevent others from making the same mistakes.