Thread: 2005 Cedar Creek back cap

2005 Cedar Creek back cap

Has anyone ever bought the back cap on there cedar creek before. My 5th wheel was hit in the back and the repair estimate is 3800.00 to fix it. I was just thinking what would a whole back cap cost in comparison.

A back cap for a 2005 might not be available. Contact Cedar Creek their is a person that does repair work for them that might have the cap or be able to get one, he used to do the work at the factory but retired and now has his own shop.

Quote Originally Posted by janenjer View Post
    A back cap for a 2005 might not be available. Contact Cedar Creek their is a person that does repair work for them that might have the cap or be able to get one, he used to do the work at the factory but retired and now has his own shop.
    Orvan Fry is the person referred to at Amish Family RV repair in Topeka Indian. Does excellent work. Handles a lot of factory warrantee work. We haul ours from Alabama to his shop rather than deal with CW.

I think Orvin is putting newer caps on the older R V 'S if they fit you will not get a better place or price than Orvins he does a great job and it is worth the trip to get it done right you should be able to get a quote before you go there.
    Jack.